Tags

, ,


A tick bite caused a massive intestinal infection requiring a 10-day hospital stay that could have turned deadly. I’m sure I was bitten by the tick while working in my garden.  It became so embedded I thought it was a cancerous skin mole.  You may already know this by now if you had read the previous post “Growing Mole”. My intention was to hopefully spare you from experiencing a similar ordeal.

However, if you, like my sister, thought I had misspelled mole and was not interested in reading about how to grow mold in my garden, then my attempt at being suspenseful, as well as informative, failed.  So much for trying to tell the sequence of events in a “whodunit” style.

Lesson learned–sometimes catchy titles can backfire.

Culprit

Culprit

Image from 123rf.com

Advertisements